A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Spillage of stuff...seeking calm

This morning I launch my Tack Down Tuesday and this afternoon the calendars should be here...sold some already and when my daughter gets back from a breakfast date with her girlfriend we are heading over to vote...and then to find a calm spot to regroup...be it the woods or to close the curtain in the studio and listen to the chimes outside...knowing when and where to take a break is a  good thing.

The information coming in and choices I have to make about what I'm doing and not doing is feeling a bit overwhelming...all good mind you but before one makes a choice and say's yes I need to make sure I'm in a calm state.  Self care early this week...

so off I go to find calm and regroup.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura