A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Award and Signature Membership in the NCS

So happy...and excited, didn't get the mail till this morning and when I seen it was the National Collage Society I was curious because it weighed a lot and was stiff...So here you go..what was inside.  I'm now a Signature Member of the National Collage Society and my piece...(see below) won the "Steven M. Specht Book and Monetary Award for the 30th Annual Juried Exhibit. I even get a pin  that says I'm a signature member...I'll be wearing that proudly...

Quiet the Mind 
8 x 8 matted and frame 12 x 12 award winner 30th Annual Juried Exhibit 
National Collage Society.


10 comments:

  1. Wow…..congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great News!!!
    It is so well deserved.
    I am a NCS signature member too!
    All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool Sue...when did you become a Signature Member? Congrats to you too!

      Delete
    2. Last year. I love collage, too = )
      Thanks.

      Delete
    3. thanks so much

      Delete
  3. Hoo ha! Kudos! I am so proud of you. Well earned and richly deserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Carol...miss hearing you voice...we will talk soon I hope.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, it's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura