Seems my abilities are slipping..

  1. Human multitasking is the apparent performance by an individual of handling more than one task at the same time. The term is derived from computer multitasking. An example of multitasking is taking phone calls while typing an email.
Multi tasking...  need to come back and read this....

My son tells me that it's impossible to multi task and do a good job on all the task at the same time...I think I've been stuck in an illusion that I'm good at it...cause lately it's plain as day I'm slipping...but maybe I never really was good at it...any ways hard for me to keep up.. many things I want to post about...some great women artist I would like to share as of their work that inspires me and their lives...and want to get back into the studio and work on my stuff but other parts of the art career call louder lately and have to work with it and soon I'll be back in there...a time for everything and everything has it time....with that...

I'm heading out today to visit Crystal Neubauer  and see her studio space...  Well must get going...

Comments

Popular Posts