A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Grateful Gift


An artist friend...sent me an email and asked if I wanted some leather...not knowing how much and what the colors etc. and then I opened the box's and was floored....
The Green Leather Journal I made along time ago with Michelle D. from Artful Gatherings and the other one is buffalo hide and it's soft and floppy..which I love when I hold in my hand.
Some day when I can't haul stuff around any more I'm going to move into making journals I think...Listen to me planning my future....better watch it...the big man upstairs is going to be laughing at me. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi,very beautiful the note-books,fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you about planning ahead. I took up beaded jewellery for when I can't haul paintings and stuff around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to have a plan...or a bit of preparing...makes a girl feel a slight bit in control of things...Aha?

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura