Balance and peace


Tapping back into Balance and all that is about....I first turn to solitude and the woods.  Yoga even my Beginning DVD is a great way to focus and center...and with life and all the wonderful things going on I managed to make it to the woods...the smells the colors the movement of the wind....the scurrying going on under all the growth from the squirrels and chipmunks is around every bend. 

I haven't done a morning collage meditations in a while so I pulled one out...I have a zip-lock bag of my scraps and just pulled the first colors and the big "H" were asking to be used.  Sticking with the three colors and about 10 minutes...I was able to get the base down and then I came back in with sandpaper and some colored pencils I had in my art pouch. 

My art is about process...and that to me is where it comes from to how I execute it and the steps I take...filled with emotional thoughts and frustrations to the joy of knowing there is a Higher source in play....So with the joy of a higher process I leave this morning meditations with balance, peace and understanding. 

Comments

  1. Good morning, Laura,
    What a wonderful way to begin the day. Loved reading this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts