A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, August 15, 2014

Traffic sounds.....

 See the line papers there in this magazine paper I tore out and used in my second sketch....the first sketch is the post note.  Well the papers I liked a lot...the lines and meeting points.

 I had to share this photo sent to me by a dear friend and artist, who is the head of her art department down in Georgia....if you had an art teacher like this in High School...I don't think I would want to leave at all...truth is I never wanted to leave my art high school studio rooms...

 This is a third sketch that came to me and the piece I'm making is still evolving...not sure it wants to be something a sculptural as this sketch...but maybe the next one...not sure.


I keep thinking it's me....so excited to be sleeping in the tipi I can't go to sleep...and well no natural sounds don't bother me...crickets singing away or coyotes howling but it's the traffic sounds that I just can't get over how much there is....You can get a peek at the tipi at night...I just plugged in the lights and you can see the plastic I laid down for the mattress and the stools stacked in there for a gathering...which by the way I'm waiting for a nudge on when that will be....its really cool to lay there and be in this circle and when the lights where out I could see the stars last night out the vent hole.  It was a bit cold but I snuggled up and tried to sleep...  Much to do today as I've got to keep getting things prepared for the exhibit....grateful I work small steps at a time...and tonight I'll be heading over to Zhou B.Art Center to see Tania's and Nancy's work hanging in 4Art inc. should be a great night....anyone want to go with me?   

3 comments:

  1. The tipi looks SO inviting....but I don't know whether I'd feel secure sleeping outside. Of course you have Hank around to keep an eye on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun teacher! The kids should love her...and love art! Your tent looks so pretty all lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, I have a fenced in back yard, no one has bothered so far...And April, Yes I do agree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura