A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, August 04, 2014

Running and checking the list today

I started with being woke up in my tipi by my husband....didn't have my alarm. He didn't want to sleep with me because while I was gone up in Door County our four legged friends kept waking him up...so he wanted to get a good nights sleep....but me I didn't it...I final slept in my tipi.

It was kind of wild as the crickets I hear all the time because I sleep right next to the window and it's a comment sound.  But the car traffic and new neighbors was something new to get use to listening.

I have to admit I had some fear...mainly if the skunks got in the back yard as they sometimes do and we connected so it took me a while to get settle in...then I toss a few times but sleep well in between.

Been trying to catch up on things...ha, ha, ha...that's a joke right...when do you ever get  caught up.
I have put a good dent in it though..well off to do more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura