Being Present.

Nothing major happening....and that's good being present in the peacefulness and grateful. I have to run out to Naperville Art League and take a look at the changes of the studio space and get refreshed on any other changes going on in there.  I've not been in there for a few months so good to connect.

When I get back home I will be going through artwork and decided what needs to be matted and put in sleeves and what needs to be matted and framed or put on a wood panel, I have many tack down Tuesdays that didn't find a home yet so best get them prepared...and a few others that need to be presented nicely.

So off to do some yoga and prepare for the day...

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:41 AM

    The past two days have been wonderful here in Lisle/Naperville and you should have a pleasant day to do your errands. I like waking up and opening my computer to your early morning posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts