A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Being Present.

Nothing major happening....and that's good being present in the peacefulness and grateful. I have to run out to Naperville Art League and take a look at the changes of the studio space and get refreshed on any other changes going on in there.  I've not been in there for a few months so good to connect.

When I get back home I will be going through artwork and decided what needs to be matted and put in sleeves and what needs to be matted and framed or put on a wood panel, I have many tack down Tuesdays that didn't find a home yet so best get them prepared...and a few others that need to be presented nicely.

So off to do some yoga and prepare for the day...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:41 AM

    The past two days have been wonderful here in Lisle/Naperville and you should have a pleasant day to do your errands. I like waking up and opening my computer to your early morning posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura