*Process is enjoyment and completion in and of self.
*Natural source of learning.
*process art provides the opportunity to:
* Learn how to use art tools and media
* Problem solve
* Enhance cognitive, motor, language, physical and social/emotional development.
* Express experience, feelings and thoughts.
* Simulate and develop imagination and critical thinking.
* Refine cognitive and creative skills
* Foster success and mastery because there is no one right way required.
* Learn how to think originally.
* Enhance (child/adult) self-esteem.
All this came from a preschool art teachers presentation, Process verse Product art....
I'm just tickled to read this as I feel this way when I create my work...now sharing some image from my class and our process of creating collage papers.
Well off to do what ever comes to the top of the list today....