Hinsdale Fine Arts Festival-Booth 135


Well got my stuff in an envelope and Transit if packed with tent and all the regalia for that....don't have my art picked up... I have some set aside but I never know what to bring...I always being to much. The way I've heard to look at it is this....it's you gallery space for the weekend and well what do you want to exhibit?   When you've got a good collection of your own work sometimes that can be a tough choices.

I plan on doing a bit of meditation on it as of some stretching and breathing in the form of Yoga and then see what's will come. I do get to set up this morning which is exciting...usually it's Friday night.  If you get a chance this weekend stop by I'm in Booth 135.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts