A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, March 28, 2014

Sampling of the Stacking Rocks Series

 I've not titled them yet there will be three each.
6" x 12" on wood panel.
Part of the first one posted, 6" x ''6 collage on watercolor paper and will be mounted on wood panel.


Red- 6" x 12" collage on watercolor paper and then mounted on Wood panel 
Red 6" x 6" collage and mixed media on watercolor paper and will be mounted on wood panels. 

Blue green yellow, 6" x 12" Collage on watercolor paper mounted on wood panels.

6" x 6" collage on watercolor paper which then will be mounted on a wood panels.

I have one more each of these three series or shall I say 3-12 x 12  but need to wait till the weather is better for photo shoot outside in early morning. This series was part of a spiritual practices and one of moving throw something...you know you can't have a great week all the time every once in awhile you get a really stinker and well I'm one that likes to work with it and through it.  I decided to allow what every happened to be just what it was...judge and jury as I posted before where kicked out and the practice of imperfections was allowed to be center stage.  I tell you the experience at first was hard I had to walk away after the first three in the top series was completed.  Not knowing what the other to sets in the series would be I than let it be really  "raw"  a side of myself told not to do and say or be a certain way but I know ...The real awesome wonderfully whole side came with just for showing up.  The one that doesn't listen to inner critic and outside influences...Sounds a little "Skits-O" Well I made it through....that's what matters on to completing other task that are my list and Birthday Party Sunday for my Oldest...nothing big just a few family members over and she want's Pita Pizza...and Cake...can't go wrong there. She'll be 29. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura