Self Care Day......


Spring is next in line....as the snow melt after this deep freeze the
water nutriment will supply the good earth with what the next season needs. 


Just the way my week runs Wednesday comes along and it's has become a day of self care...morning journal writing, reading some affirmative words of wisdom, eating a good breakfast and working on the body and all the task at hand.  Then when venturing out into the wide world around me I bring this attitude of seeing and believing. Be it a regrouping day or what I'm not sure....so that's it for now. Off to tend to what's most important....Me for a change.

A bit of find this morning...Only if I was a speed reader a book on tape would be nice...I just can never keep up with my list of reading material....this looks good.  The Artistic Edge. 

Comments

  1. Hello Laura...

    great idea - a selfcare day!
    And yes I will also never be able to read all the stuff I am interesting in...lol...

    Love those fabulous dogs below!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my four legged loves....and now we have two cats too...both rescues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT green is so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will return...Green is a sign of Hope...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts