|Jar emptied in a bowl|
Today was the day that the whole family would have been home to open the jar and read about this years Life Moments or spotting the good.
|5 to 6 fold papers are taken out by each member around the table and read out loud.|
After we read them all I wasn't sure what to do with them, so we taped them to some computer paper and now I can put them in a binder....Oh more things to save...but it's our family history and a fun way share it.
My kitchen center piece.....No flowers here. Just a gals special stuff that's all.My Bowl stones and my Good jar is ready for the new year.... Now I think my Clan will now have a good idea of what I was trying to do.
Lets see some of the Highlights have been
1. Hank got skunked again.....again....again...Not sure if that's good but it's life here.
2. My son Jake sold many vehicles.
3. Husband took some fun motorcycle trips.
4. New Jobs and raises
5. New babies
6. Successful surgeries
7. Good art sales
8. A few magazines and book publications opportunities
9. Successful workshops and classes
10. Great Family dinners