It just might be a day to put my nose in a book....

I scrambled all of last week....getting things in some what a order for the Art Tribe to come over.  It was our January Meeting when everyone shares there Goal for the year..or good intentions.   We did it without to much chatter and we listened to each other...that was so nice.  A lot of good forward motion out of everyone.

Me, today I'm tired....drained but really all in a good way as a sense of accomplishment.   Time to start a new piece...spend some time with myself in the studio and relax....or I might even just picked up a good book today and take off on the pages of that...

Comments

  1. It would be a great day to open a good book! A little relaxed time off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts