Today's meditation,


Open Your Heart,
8 x 8 with mat 12 x 12

After readying more about Wabi Sabi...I'm still at awe over it and what I can say at this point is it has me looking inward differently and more aware outwardly.  My stone this morning was
Open Your Heart.  No stillness in this piece but I think that's the point, still open your heart even when it's seems highly emotional. The mystery of Opening your Heart will, I feel always be a choice. and the more that one chooses the more one can move with more freedom.

$65.00
plus tax and s/h
 

Comments

  1. Lovely work, Laura. I like the bird and the heart. Interesting color palette for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letting go Carol, and going with what happens...kind fun and kind of hard to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts