Stuff that's been happening.....full cup

It feels like the flood gates have been opened and I'm over filled up with to much goodness.  Sounds a bit big of myself now but to be honest -I've been working darn hard at doing the best that I can with what I have...and not the Best in the whole wide world...no... no...just with what I can. Keeping it all in check... rock says today...keep in Balance.

 Her she is...the horse that was in the field the day I took a picture and started my whole horse thing off.
 That's Marsha, she is a volunteer for the past 10 years at the Danada Eq. Stables, She has to walk this gal around for 15minutes as she has a problem with her front ankle I think?  The flies are so nasty for the horse at times they just pester the heck out of them so they wear the face screens.

 Using magazines and a quick idea of her in the pasture I collage sketched it out... Well the photo's of her were taking this past Wednesday when the flood gates(of goodness) start to open up for me... as I then went to drop off some work at the Naperville Fine Art Center and Gallery and found out I had won Best of Show, I want to say it's the first time but it's not...I won a Best of Show for a Gourd I did a while back (2006) I know repeating myself from the last post any ways...I went home filled with an inner fullness.  But then I went to a gathering of woman and had a Real Raw session and I was spilling over with fullness, slipping in by then..


 
 Then Next day...Moving on to the next right things to do was to work in my studio and finish up what I started and that was the small exercises I'm recording and making into small video's to post here on my blog...first time and really feeling RAW about...moving forward with glee.  As I sat there editing. I look over and there's my big boy...stretched out on the rug.  Honestly there was no room for him to do this three weeks ago....what can I say if I can keep my studio clean up so that I can have my four legged friend with me in there that is what I will keep as a goal.  He's really playing up the space thing well isn't he...Now my Carl is out on the studio deck...laying down with Sophie our cat, watching the birds. I didn't want to get up at this point and get a picture of him...Hank would move  But he's keeping an eye on Carl and Sophie out there as the door was wide open to let that fresh air in. What can I say I'm so full again with all the grateful things happens around me.. Tickled full is what I want to say... to giddy full. Just doing the next intuitive right thing.

 
Now I knew I was going to be in this book, I was ask awhile back by Tonia Jenny (Davenport) editor of North light books, submitted my images and all three image were picked. I didn't receive my publisher copy yet but I went and order 5 extra just because...When they came by way of UPS...I opened the box and was in awe...The Best of Mixed Media...Dang Girl I said to myself...you did it, you really did it.. as of My goal when I decided to start full time at this, I said I want to be the best Collage Artist I can be, and with my dyslexic ways I fumble and stumble and got back up and made it to this.  Sounds crazy to ask but I will...How would you know when you would get to the best collage artist you could be? (my silly inner critic being a wise one) Well good question to ask?  When I saw the cover and how well this book is put together I knew it...I met this goal.  Now what...?  well I keep doing what I've always been doing and see where it will lead me...because the dream is to continue living this dream of a RAW creative Life...

Now to go drop off work in the City...cause this Gal's got a Grand Ball on Navy Pier to go to this evening...and she's going to keep it Simple and RAW.  And big... THANK YOU  to the Good Orderly Direction in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts