Sharing a passion of mine...

I've got book club this morning and we are sharing the book The War of Art, by Steven Pressfield.
An old favorite...in the art world.  My mind has been all over the place as of lately...haven't been hiding it have I?  No instead I've put it out there and you've all probably wonder...Well part a my cycle of things.  Making sense of my own thoughts and trying to hear from a inner knowing.




Well, I've always have had this sense to listen to it and but not quite understand and sometimes totally miss sight of what I was to hear...but when fall sets in like now the cool nights the leaves falling and a gathering is in the air I can't help but be gravitated to the Native American Culture. I've found great comfort in learning about them and connection with the earth...an ancient source that speaks louder then anything else for me...so If I many share with you this week some of this moving video's.   I saw this production in Chicago a long time ago with my friend Lorraine Tesina...She bought tickets or her husband got them and Randy my husband pitched in for a limo ride there and back...

The production was called Spirit.... I have the CD of the music and when I got back from the Pow Wow on Saturday I remember I had found it when I flipped my studio and made sure I put it at the top of my CD pile...so I listened to it yesterday while I was in the studio...next thing I was in search of it on Youtube  found it so I'm going to share it....
 

Comments

Popular Posts