A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, September 30, 2013

Setting up a new Inventory system

Inventory of work with out a program to purchase...what's that all about?  is there such a think?  On Excel there at Artwax with AJ Grossman. One of the things you stumble upon.  I had a few in my days but never ever did anything with them..had to load it and then there where to many things to fill out and before you knew it I was lost in Overwhelmed land...

With things cleared out I know can record the artwork have a place where I can to do.  Well it's late and dinner is coming from the local Patio's where my daughter works...got a nice heart salad coming...more later as I progress with it or share you techniques of keeping track of things..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura