A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, April 28, 2013

A walk by the north side

I woke up this morning my daughter still sleeping. I did my morning pages with a sense of gratitude. Save trip up and exchange of artwork to finding all the place we wanted to see and stop at.  I headed to the shore line to do what I so wanted to do. Stacking rocks, You got it stacking rocks as become a very spiritual practice for me. From finding a place to start to picking the next one..on and on to what will be on top and before that when will I stop...allowing the rocks to be the director in this is what I've turned over.

I will show pictures of this when I get home...having some dyslexic techie problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura