Procrastination is the name of the game

 
What is wrong with me...I'm procrastating on this...I've got to get it finished by the end of the month and drawing blanks.    But I do have a box cut out made and glued in with sheet music lined.  I have three little glass bottles that will stand upright in side and I'll fill them with tiny watch parts....I think? 

My fish tank needs a good cleaning and so dose the homestead, got my art tribe coming over for dinner next Wednesday and as the husband says, Why don't you worry about next year too"  I know to brake it down in to smaller doable task and it all gets done... I know this works and I'll be putting it into action. 

I posted the violin to also help me get motovated to get it going...Darn fear...What is that again? 
Facing Every Action Realistically and that's what I'm going to do.

Comments

  1. Boy...that's me - procrastinator! This idea sounds great; can't wait to see what you do. I know it'll be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts