Received my postcard today


I received my postcard today from Jane Davies...this is really a great surprise to receive mail like this. I'm sure she felt overwhelmed with the amount of postcards that were sent to her..which is a wonderful thing, becaue this all started to because of the post office she owns.  It needed to have mail come to it so she launched this idea. Well that's what I know about it and I'm sure you can find more details at her site.  

Off to the woods befor the sun goes away.
 

Comments

  1. Hi Laura, you left a comment at my blog post and asked me about my palette...if it was hard for me to stay in the subdued realm of colors... black, white, umber... and I have to tell you that this is my true aesthetic. It took me several years to finally realize that I am not a color person.. in my clothes, home decor, japanese gardens..I am very consistent... not much color anywhere. If it does not feel natural to stay subdued.. then you may be a color artist.. one can not fight one's nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Thanks for commenting about your color scheme. I think it takes sometime and personal exploration to come to balance and comfortable to us and acceptance that it is what and where your to be with our art/creative life...I've also heard you got to put in a good 5000 hours before all that is established to a good understand for yourself.. not to get off topic here but back on, my fasionation with a more holistic approach as you have is driving me to learn more for myself...so thank you again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts