Saturday, February 23, 2013

Received my postcard today


I received my postcard today from Jane Davies...this is really a great surprise to receive mail like this. I'm sure she felt overwhelmed with the amount of postcards that were sent to her..which is a wonderful thing, becaue this all started to because of the post office she owns.  It needed to have mail come to it so she launched this idea. Well that's what I know about it and I'm sure you can find more details at her site.  

Off to the woods befor the sun goes away.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, you left a comment at my blog post and asked me about my palette...if it was hard for me to stay in the subdued realm of colors... black, white, umber... and I have to tell you that this is my true aesthetic. It took me several years to finally realize that I am not a color person.. in my clothes, home decor, japanese gardens..I am very consistent... not much color anywhere. If it does not feel natural to stay subdued.. then you may be a color artist.. one can not fight one's nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Thanks for commenting about your color scheme. I think it takes sometime and personal exploration to come to balance and comfortable to us and acceptance that it is what and where your to be with our art/creative life...I've also heard you got to put in a good 5000 hours before all that is established to a good understand for yourself.. not to get off topic here but back on, my fasionation with a more holistic approach as you have is driving me to learn more for myself...so thank you again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura