A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, January 28, 2013

Besides the list

After running around and doing many crazy things on my list today... I decided to pull out my mother in laws dehydrator she let me use  for a while and had some fun making apple chips. There not as thick at the other ones that we have shipped in from California but they sure do crunch like a chip.. so Success was had. I only dipped them into lemon water to help with the browning some what but no worries they will go fast in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura