A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, December 28, 2012

Step by Step Plan.....

That's right time to get the pen and paper out and set up a plan.... Easier said then done.
But I found that even if I don't do or accomplish all that I've sent out to do or intend to do that's OK..I'm working towards something and that's always good..You know a purpose..from down to just cleaning a closet it always makes you feel go. 



I was thinking of my Calming Jar and Glass jars are going to be in my life more I feel with the curious need to learn about Canning.. and with that I was thinking of converting some way to use less plastic storage container too which will be a tough one but something to move into and change...so much plastic and some much cancer all around makes me wonder.  So I've heard of a God box or a God Jar and I think I'm going to do that too this year. Keep it positive in some way..some I've seen as an accomplishment jar. As you complete a task you put a piece of paper in the jar and at the end of the year you can visually see all that you accomplished.   Let see where do I need the most help in and on a positive note?  And then the question is what can I really keep up with this year. And what do I really want to..

Last years Game Plan

Game plan….

April solo exhibit-Indian Prairie Art League

10 piece for Flying Pig,

5piece for J2 gallery

May workshop in Wisc -Dillman’s

25 piece for Union Street Gallery Exhibit

October solo exhibit-Lagrange art league

One of a Kind show

 

I’m looking at possible 50 new pieces of work…throughout the year.

 
I know I made over 50 new piece of work with the tack down Tuesdays and the bigger one on canvas so that's an accomplishment.  I did all that was on the list but the One of Kind Show.. I backed out of that because it was to expense for the amount a work that I would put in and not get back. 

The ideas are circling around in my head and I think by this weekend I'll have a good idea of what I would like to do and it may not all be about art this time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura