Goodwill today


I was going to got to Blick Art Materials today but I really don't need anything so I ended up at the Goodwill.  Really didnt' need anything there but when you go to Goodwill or a resale shoppe you never know if you will need it till you find it...so there foam letters reverse so I can bring them along to my workshop this weekend and we can play around with them and see what happens.  I also found to stuffed animals for Hank..he has his moment when he feels like tearing something and he's learned that a stuffed animal is it...so he got a duck and a bear.. I try to find them with out the beans or plastic pellets in the feet not good to eat or spill all over the floor.  I end up pick up the white fluffy stuff with in about 10 seconds but the bear will be around for a while or a head of one...Relaxing and waiting for the husband to come home.

Also I just received a rejection letter from Hyde Park Art Center. The work doesn't fit there next year schedule and I'm not a Chicago base artist.... So no biggie,  really it isn't as I have a few other submissions out and for Good Orderly Direction reason I'm not to be doing this one and on to the next. One thing I always remember not everyone will like all of my work...just isn't a good fit..not anything to do with me or the art work.  Part of the what this job is about acceptance and rejections. or Lets put it Ebb and Flow. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts