A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Damp walk in the woods

 Can you see them, the doe and fawn there in the woods?

I heard a rustle and thought it was the squirrel which it was then right next to it was a fawn. These are the young one that were born this year. I actually saw three fawns and on doe...wonder what happened to the other doe?  didn't see her around. It was a blessing to see them and so close..I just stood there for a while watching them eat at the bushes.  A bit damp but feeling refreshed and ready to gear up for this Sunday...I've still got a few things going this years I'm excited. Took a break from the class teaching but the workshop are still going... Well off to tend to the homestead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura