A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Uta is coming to make paper today with a big group

The cattail is soaking  and I'll be cooking it today while the gangs all here..By gang I mean people that have meet Uta on line through the Artist Way Journey group over the years since 2007  wow it's been 5 years..some really amazing things have happened for her along with the rest of the group.

I'm so darn nervous  I know it will be great all these people are friends but I'm so nervous to meet Uta..how one shares on line verse how one shares in person...Heck...Snap out of it I need to tell myself. This all is a once and lifetime moment and it's going to be so great...

I've even shared this with my god like friend Aldo whom I see walking in the woods. I'm sure I shared him on the blog before, he's a retired barber and the sweetest Italian man I've ever met.  Every time I see him I can't help myself and smile a big smile.  He was sitting on the log bench, one of the three that they have out there and I had to sit next to him.  The summer breeze was perfect, I wanted to savor it for every..but I know that would be impossible, so the moment was all I had. I shared with Aldo of Uta's Visit and how excited I am to have her come to my home with a group of other that have also share her journey...it's just so darn cool to witness this all.  Well Aldo wished us all well and then we parted ways with a less sweaty hug this time... Everyone knows Aldo out there that walks. Again did I say he's such a sweet soul.

Well on with getting the last little details ready for today...got to run to the store for Lemon's and Ice.. then things hopeful will fall into place...stomach is a churning...but in a such an excited way..

2 comments:

  1. Oh Laura - I know, but all the nerves went out the window, didn't they - because Uta is so so nice and so easy to be with.

    What a nice little acquaintance you have found in Aldo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that she is..just a love bunny..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura