A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, May 18, 2012

Energy where to use it?

With packing and preparing for my last class it's a funny thing but I end up having this extra energy and knowing myself if I don't use it right I could create some trouble. So knowing I'll be away for a bit I had the papers laid out on the canvas for the past week and hadn't had a chance to do anything about..bother the cr-p out of me so I tack the papers down.. now this is the basic design, more details will come in when I come back.. The title of this piece hasn't come yet so I'll be looking for when I get back home and start working on it again.. This is # 3 of 4. So back to that energy when I get nervous, excited or have a bit of anxiety it always works best if I can do something even just clean the studio is a good way to work through it but yesterday was a day to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura