No card...and Creative Prayer Flag Project

I had everything packed I thought..well when I pulled out my camera in class and wanted to take some pictures...guess what...life the Card in the computer..no good my camers was blank..I was disappointed because I wanted to get some picture of us making the stained tissue papers...Which turned out really great.

Well we had a great time...and I've even got a hand full of papers made in class to. I need to build up my palette for the pieces I keep yammering about that I have to make..but with all the other jobs going on I am making the papers little by little..and then need to be coated to so that is all going on..at a pace of it's own.

It was finally approved by the board to launch the flyer in the May's Newsletter but I can share it now with you all...
Creative Prayer Flags Project..



This should be on the website soon..at LaGrange Art League.. I'm really excited about this as there's a great committee that has formed and everyone is working hard at making this a great success.

Well off to get ready for an early visit with my parents..there in town and staying at my sisters house for Easter.

Comments

Popular Posts