A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Saturday, April 07, 2012

No card...and Creative Prayer Flag Project

I had everything packed I thought..well when I pulled out my camera in class and wanted to take some pictures...guess what...life the Card in the computer..no good my camers was blank..I was disappointed because I wanted to get some picture of us making the stained tissue papers...Which turned out really great.

Well we had a great time...and I've even got a hand full of papers made in class to. I need to build up my palette for the pieces I keep yammering about that I have to make..but with all the other jobs going on I am making the papers little by little..and then need to be coated to so that is all going on..at a pace of it's own.

It was finally approved by the board to launch the flyer in the May's Newsletter but I can share it now with you all...
Creative Prayer Flags Project..



This should be on the website soon..at LaGrange Art League.. I'm really excited about this as there's a great committee that has formed and everyone is working hard at making this a great success.

Well off to get ready for an early visit with my parents..there in town and staying at my sisters house for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura