Out of the blue


The husband surprised me with putting up new blinds in the studio today...when the summer comes the studio just bakes and so the Electric bill as the heat pours in and jack its up...So I didn't get a chance to do some work in there but did some cleaning and cutting of water color paper for the workshop coming up and filling up of the gesso and polymer bottles needed for the workshop too...this week I'll be preparing for that.. and I excited that I reserved a hotel for this next weekend..  mini get a way...well time to get dinner ready. it may be just some quickie pizzas and a movie at home.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts