It went smoothly

I'm all set  up at the One of a Kind show...and I will return Thursday Morning ready to go...Refreshed I hope.  Amazing the size of the Merchandise Mart...I was there once before to see Art Chicago I think it was called and was blown away...Not many artists were then yesterday so was happy how it all worked out...left the homestead around 6:45 and made it to the city around 7:30 to wait in line under the Mart and then by 9:30 I was up in my booth looking at all my stuff and just really excited and scared all at the same time...but pass through the scaredness really fast and start hanging the work...Oh first I set home as of my panel and desk and bin and put them in place...I only used on panel but was ready for two.  All is good but I need more bin work so I'm planning on matting up some work I have laying around that I've not matted up and bring that too.

What I did see there is a cross of one of a kind stuff and some amazing fine art...should be a good show.

Hope to see you all there.

Comments

  1. Laura, you have no idea how excited I am for you. Good Luck and enjoy your show.

    p.s. tell hubby to take it easy and get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at your show, I am thinking about asking my hubby to take me to Chicago this weekend so I can go to the show... it's quite a drive, and It would depend on my day-job work and the weather... but I would love to go! Thanks for stopping bye my blog. I am having a blast with the Citra-Solv! Made up a new batch of papers last night! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts