A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Saturday, October 15, 2011

In the studio this weekend

Got to the dog park and watch my happy fourlegged loves run their behinds off...there sleeping now and I went out to breakfast with my son and the rest of the day will be in the studio...making papers..

I wasn't sure how a booth should look for the One of a Kind Show and a friend suggest to look on Google in the images..Oh my gosh great place to view them..now I have a better idea how to set things up..so cool.

well off to task a small thing on the game plan..

4 comments:

  1. YAY!
    Go Laura! I really hope that show is a great conduit for connections for you; sure your work will look super!

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diligently doing your homework and creating a plan and taking action. That's my Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do GREAT! I have confidence in you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you all are such good support..thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura