Tack Down Tuesday Sept. 20th


A little off kilter,
8 x 8 collage on watercolor paper with 2" mat all sides final size 12 x 12.
Materials Used:
Stained Tissue papers, National Geo. Magazine crinkled and altered with Nevr Dull and coffee filters with ploymer acrylics and used coffee. All fused to 140lb. watercolor paper and sealed with UV satin Varnish.

Meaning of the art:
I was feeling a bit off kilter yesterday but by striving to make it to the studio to create, I was able to find my balance and center again...been having a couple of very busy weeks and very grateful for that. I used the softer pastels and warmer colors mixed in with the way purple brings in the love. I've started my fall classes this piece is a second one from a collage sketch I did...I'll be showing my students that on Friday...

20% off of $45.00 for the month of September Only...
Purchase price today $36.00

SOLD

Comments

  1. I just love Tack Down Tuesdays... your work is fabulous Laura. No wonder they fly out the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:11 AM

    This is an amazing piece of art, please upload more of your work.

    medical jobs new zealand

    LED signs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts