A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday...getting ready for the new week

Posting later then I normally do but it really doesn't matter.  I wanted to be at the Art League yesterday while the MYM journals came in...lets say a few trickled in but there were quite a few there already.. Looking pretty cool...The norm for a book is to close but for mixed media artist it doesn't matter...I was just aware of how that bothered some people.. Well I left about 1:30 came home and lunch and for some reason I need to sit down and before I know it in my generic Lazy boy I fell asleep.. When I woke up it was only a half out...the call to cut the lawn was coming so got into the shorts and t-shirt and grabbed my bandanna for the sweat that would be rolling off me I figured. But the time of day and the back yard were shady...and then when I finished the front yard to was shaded.. had to be the timing...as the Husband would say...but it sure needed it...Cutting the lawn has been my job for as long as I can remember..I think even when I was a kid...After I finished I decided to pull out the rust mountain bike I have and check the tires for air and give a peddled around the block...Before I knew it I was going around three times...felt so good to feel the power in the legs push you long and the wind in my hair...(having a flash back moment when I was a kid)  So now that, that's out of the way a little market shopping and then heading up to the studio...preparing for my class and maybe getting a start on another piece for my October show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura