A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, May 02, 2011

Times a flying but with a little prayer

I'm getting ready to head out the door this morning and I get a phone call from a dear friend who has wanted to join us today in the Life is a Verb book group but has to be taken to the hospital...she can't keep anything down...Oh Honey's she's has a bit of rough road this beginning of a year...I'm keeping the sick, struggling close at heart and in my prayers.  life's always got a zinger to through in...and stir up the pot right?   Good thoughts are on there way..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura