Monday Morning

I hadn't had time to post some of the pictures from the visual journal class at Mayslake Peabody Estate till now...and I still feel bad that I wasn't able to get a good shot of all the books...but I think you can see the great creative work on in each one of these. This class is completed and a new one starts up March 24th so if in your interested sign up for the next one...we will continue in the journals but add new techniques to the pages we've done and start new spreads... 


As I pulled in to Dixon on Sunday morning around 9:30 I had to pull over to see the river...Rock river to be corrected. I wasn't sure which it was till later on...(didn't say on my GPS)  The Next Picture Show Gallery is amazing...love the wood floors and of course I wear my boots and had many trips in an out...made a lot of noise but got my fix of wood floors.   All the Demo's I did this weekend turned out just grand...Hopes for the Lac du Flambeau in May are sent out to the Universe and one never knows if that will be but can again only hope for a the workshop...then I'll be having a big road trip and adventure..

so with much gratitude and thankfulness I'm back home this week and today is catch up on all that was and needs attending to...bills, food shopping and a early morning walk in the woods..

Comments

Popular Posts