Heading to Addison today...Dillman's Demo's

Baby Bear Moon, 24 x 24 collage on canvas.

I'll be heading over shortly here to Addison Village hall for the Mid Winter Festivals of Arts, Dillman's Creative Arts Foundation.  Yesterday's went well at Blick Art Materials...good to see Kevin..busy man he is but has a great crew working for him. 

Recap on the Reception at aloft,  what a grand time...Music, food and a great vibes for creative type.  Possible sales in the works...so if you didn't get a chance to see the art hang there till will be there till the end of the month...

So keeping it short and sweet...my little inspiration came this morning while I picked my rock and it said "SMILE"  how fitting for a great day of presenting what I love to do and sharing that with others...

Comments

Popular Posts