Can I ask myself Where am I? I'll be at Blick Art Materials March 4th 2011

I think I can do that...right now this is busiest time I've had in long time and more keeps coming in...I need people...or a clone of myself...Hmmm I will have to see about this and ask my oldest maybe..but she's working a full time job and barely has time...or I slow down...Oh what to do..?  Honestly though I just got stuck in a bit of a whirl wind for a moment there and gaining stable ground under my feet all is good and what a good walk in the woods today will do and checking things off the list is all this gal needs..really it is going really well...I've been doing my preparing in advance and so thankful my micro managing skills have been used in a good way instead of focusing on my young adults or some other poor soul...

I'm going to share with all you a flyer that was given to me just in case your in the area and need a bit of art supplies... I think if you click on it you should be able to print it off...Looking forward to seeing you March 4th, 2011
I will be presenting a demo at 4-5 and then packing up to head to.....

"aloft Hotel in Bolingbrook...from 6-9pm  

aloft bolingbrook

500 janes ave

bolingbrook, il 60440

t. 630 410 6367

f. 630 410 6368

aloftbolingbrook.com 1 877 go aloft

Join us for this special evening, designed to celebrate the art of

sound and space. Presented by aloft Bolingbrook, this event will

feature the artwork of Andy York and Laura Lein-Svencner. We

invite you to enjoy appetizers from Gordon Biersch and featured

cocktails in w xyz while you experience the work of our featured

artists throughout re:mix. live life aloft

For more information or to RSVP, please contact

Paul Carpenter @ paul.carpenter@aloftbolingbrook.com or

 
 
Ok time for that walk and checking things off the list!!

Comments

Popular Posts