Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Three composition pieces donated to Dillman's for scholarship fund

 If Only-Composition I 8 x 8 collage on watercolor paper with stamped parchment papers, Citr Solv Nat. Geo. magazine pages, old book pages and letter transfer,  matted to the size 12 x 12
 Composition III 8 x 8 collage on watercolor paper, stained tissue paper, altered kraft paper and old book pages. Matted to 12 x 12 size.
Melinda, composition II 8 x 8 collage on watercolor papers, stained tissue paper, altered magazines and image transfer letters. Matted to the size of 12 x 12.


These are the three piece I promised to Dillman's on Friday for the Scholarship fund they offer...so they will be donated to them for purchase I presume... I will be at Blick Art Materials March 4 at 4:00 pm for a demonstation presentation. Then to rush off to the Aloft reception in Bolingbrook at the Hotel....will I be able to pack it all in???  I think so...Given birth to twins I can do just about anything....

3 comments:

  1. I love how you describe all the materials in your pieces along with the size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very nice pieces. Composition III is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura