Happy Valentine's Day


I'm having My mother in law over for dinner tonight..it's Monday night and it's Valentine's Day too.  I'm planning nothing to big...keeping it simple so we can just enjoy each others company.  Things change as always but more so then years pass as when the kids were younger how they love to do the exchange...we most of them in my home but my son..he wasn't into the writing things and then giving that to someone and have them criticize his writing abilities was crushing...but he did do it and made it through.  I have to admit I've not gotten my husband anything yet...Ummm he's a hard one to buy for.  But he loves his turtles...will have to hit the candy store close by here. 

Off to tend to the lovely day.
good thoughts to family and friends.

Comments

  1. Oh those turtles! I think all men love 'em! Love those rocks - and your smooth ones - what a good idea. Your bowl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts