A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

a bit of cleaning, making room and out comes the scroll saw...YES

I switched things up yesterday as I did my morning routine and then I did up the dishes...(No Dish Fairy came the night before) and I put away all the laundry clean folded and in baskets and struggled to make the bed as Sophie and Hank think it's play time....When the big blanket goes on I lift it in the air and Sophie gets all excited as it falls over her...crazy cat...and Hank thinks it's time to jump on when I stretch across the bed...(bed is against the wall) So before I go further I have to chase everyone off...The morning games... got to love it though...Then I headed up to the studio after a small bit of computer time...I was able to take picture of the commission piece and the CWJ.    but for I started working I cleaned up a area to bring in the worktable and pull out the scroll saw...Yes I did it pulled the saw out of the box...(there are a few other things I purchased a while back and haven't had the chance to bring them out and look at them.)  So this is what I final did with it..


I sawed the book...now in some eyes it's a sacred things but this book would be heading to a land fill if no one bought it so I using it and recycling it for a good cause...ART... not sure what the heck I'm going to do with it but I did it....I always help share with my kids the feeling I have right now for accomplishing this task, can't be given... to me it has to be me giving it to myself...I may be making a big deal about this but it's a life lesson thing...set a small goal and accomplishing it is a big growth step in the scheme of life...and I have to remind my kido's/ young adults this every once  in awhile when all their friends parents buy everything for them and mine seem to have to work for it themselves.... One way last a heck of a lot longer then the other....so I'm rambling and bubbling over with great excitement in just being present and doing...Living the dream is all I can say... Living the dream..in small bits and steps... or should I say hacking way at it with saw...

2 comments:

  1. Woop Woop! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and now it sits for bit till I working in a new tool...so many projects... need more time in the day...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura