4. The little door I cut out before I decided to cut out a triangle and then play with the edge of the page and cut the notches out. I then spread some gesso over the surface.
5. Here you can see some color added to the pages..Again I use the baby wipes and squirt a bit of the fluid acrylics on the baby wipes and spread it on, taking off as much as I like or leaving on as much as I like...Play around with the value of the colors and blending them with others.
6. When I did the spread the hole from the triangle allowed the color to seep though on to the opposite pages spread.
7. I believe these photo got out of order but you can still see the different color schemes I played around with.
8. I added the string on the notched edges..seemed to be calling for it. and the door has a little latch attached to pull at if you want to.