A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, December 31, 2010

Session 6 Creative Writing Journal 101 Part 2

1. back to the page spreads with the circle pattern cut out...I've not got all the page spread shown but you get a good idea.

 2. After put the back ground color on with a baby wipe and squirt of fluid acrylics I let that dry and come back in with some of the gum eraser stamps I made. The page with the blue circles falling down with made with  color pencil end and a skewer that I dipped in the acrylics and dabbed on.  dry it with a hair dryer and then start working on the next spread.
 3. I felt this one has a lot of textural action going on so I'm going to leave it at that..just with the color.
 4. Using two colors blue and purple I then came back in with the little stamps.
 5. With the long 1 x 2 x 1 gum eraser I was able to stamp a nice red on top of the area where the gesso made the resist...you can see the different values of the color..
 6. Here is a page spread where I used the deli sheet from between the pages when I'm working.  I torn off the sections and glued them on. The one side has 2/3 pages and then the deli sheet glued to it and the color and textures share to show through...a small 1 x 2 x 1 stamp used with red.
7. All the circles I cut out from before I glued on to a 1/4 page I torn off and created a new page spread. Then I poked holes and added some thread..again I felt it calling to be sewn together there. Stamped with a blue leaf stamp and ready for the next page.

8. Back side of the new circle page in a different color scheme.  When you wipe on the color you can use the shapes like stencils which is another cool thing to show you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura