A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, December 24, 2010

Session 5 Creative Writing Journal 101 Part 2


1. Second part here, I've added a few colors in certain parts, the eye shape is there too.
2. I've added a small ribbon piece there on the page before so now it's showing on this side, I used the hair picks  and some deep orange to add a lash effect around the shape of the eye..

3. The exta shape from cut out of the page was glued on and I know I was going to do something to it and here is what I decided..using the hole punch, and the cutting pad underneath so you don't go through the other pages.  If you don't have a cutting board use some cardboard.

4. I've stamped on the opposite page..and you can see the strings coming out, I used the string like a putting it on a tag...
5. Back side of the eyelash page and now moving into the gold fish page.  All color is applied with a baby wipe.


6. I added a few stamping of the pen cap for the bubbles coming up from the goldfish.

1 comment:

  1. Love that eye! And the colors with the fish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura