Now this is something I can live with..

I've been working on some thoughts about this project and I pulled from what I like  and I can live with this sketch better then the others..not that I don't like what I did this one seem more natural to me...now to get dressed and take my two four legged buddies to the woods...need to dress a bit for the weather though..then come back and laid down some color with my collage papers..I still have areas were I'm not sure what to do but the possible is hopeful... the tree is a big part of this and I could see it as an etching or a painting on the glass maybe not so big but the tree is the center piece.  more ideas later... grateful I stuck it out and didn't fold em'

Comments

  1. OOOH! Loving it! Love that the tree is the main focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design really works for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Wonderful direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooooooo! Delicious! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts