- Collage Art for your Collection
- sales info
- Workshops and Classes for 2017-2018
- Collage Papermaking Techniques
- Art Material List
- Layering Process with Collage
- Coptic Stitch Journal bookbinding
- Coptic Stitch Journals
- 2018 Tack Down Tuesday Calendars
- Dolcezza-Simply Art
- Artist Way Rambles
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Slipped in a creative "Quickie"
From a blank spread
And I've got my shadow painted and drying with a coat of polymer on the base which I'll be putting a second coat before I start applying the papers.. After a morning sitting behind the computer with my brain going numb from staring at the html stuff. I did need my web ranger to give me a hand..had some things out of line but she came in and saved the day...Oh Web Ranger you are my hero! I bow to thee...