Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Acrylic Artist magazine..preordered my today...

I couldn't help myself...I went to JoAnn Fabrics to check out the price of the fabric I would like purchase for the display panels..my sheeting has lasted about two years and it's starting to say help!!  so while I was there I looked at the magazines and was almost going to buy cloth paper and scissors but for some reason I get a funky feeling after looking at them..kind of like well I'll see this kind of product out there all over soon enough..but when I look at art magazines I don't feel that way so I let the CPAS magazine go and preorder this one..also Anne Bagby is in this too..saw her on facebook toot her little horn about it..can't wait to see it..

3 comments:

  1. I just found out about it through Anne on FB today, too, and I can't wait to get my hands on an issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles all the way around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiles all the way around...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura