A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Greeting the Morning

Routine, I would always fight this when I was younger and not I thrive on some kind of routine.. and then when it's knock off a bit by something else in the morning...I get a little out of sort..but this morning it's OK....Infact the excitement and a bit of the good anxiety is upon me... I'll be taking my art and myself to the Naperville Women's Club 51st Annual Fine Art Fair..Starts at 10-5 each day... As usual I'll bring more art then I can display...never know how the day will go..being a good artist and coming prepared..
Off I go and hope to see a few of you there. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura! It was great to finally meet you in person -- we have so many friends in common. And your art is even more gorgeous in person than on my computer. Glad you had such a great (if a little hot) day today -- hope tomorrow is even better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura