Well now.....

What a weekend and so grateful all went well. I was totally amazed at the amount of people that showed up to the Midwest Collage Society meeting yesterday.. I was so excited about our Demonstrator and the encaustics that I came home and order me some supplies... Sarah Rehmer her back ground is in photography and graphic design but she's sure got a good eye for the encaustic. I just love the final coat and how it feel with the bees wax mixture. I will be hopefully playing around this summer with some of that. I've got some more computer time to put in as of I've got to make the curriculum up for class that starts this Friday..I've not been putting it off I just wanted to have good focus on it before hand.. with the workshops and exhibits my mind was needed there so this is the day... with the list of homestead management details this fine lady needs to take care of.. so off I go to a different white sheet of paper..

Comments

Popular Posts