A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sunday morning a Holiday

It's Easter morning and the sun is shinning the Red Wing Black birds have come to my bird feeder... I love their song.. My son is the only one up and I did a little flower bucket of sweets and a gas card for them this year...we are having to cut back a bit and there all young adults now. But being a mom and that there all living at home still I couldn't not give them a little Easter basket... We are to head over to my Mother in laws today for a mid day dinner... Always a nice time. She's a great cook.

Yesterday I made it to 4 different art venues to either drop off or pick up art work... the situation was I had plotted out the day and found out I didn't leave time to chat with everyone.. before I know it a 10 minuted drop off turned into a 30 minutes to a hour...I'm glad I had the numbers with me to call and be considerate to the galleries and let them know I was coming and or I was going to be late.. chatted with my Cousin Doris for a bit..I had No idea that she would be there at LaGrange Art League. Good to see her... She's looking great.

Well now to do a little typing on the Artist Way group and then to head up stairs to tack down all my papers on #9... It will have a moose in it... I'm excited how fast this one has come together.. I'm really enjoying the choice of colors... I have to say the Series has pushed me to use color combination that I might not have.

Happy Spring Holidays Everyone! Green is the color of the day around here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow love the new look blog Laura. What a great place to visit and stay for awhile.

    Hope you had a wonderful Easter with your loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Uta, I received an email awhile back from blogger about giving the Blogger draft a try so I jumped on it and made the switch it really has a lot more one can do but I thought to keep it simple for the readers eyes to enjoy... I wanted alot of color but when you put the art up then that can become the color..right?

    good to hear from you lady!!
    ~v~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura