Recharging body's energy today

I so love to give/present a workshop.. it really is a wonderful experience to share ideas and techniques with others and watch and hear their responses from that... but today I'm moving a bit slower and taking the morning as it comes... recharging the energies... I went to bed last night at 7:30 and slept well till 4:30... Rest is important with this girl... I go like the energizer bunny all day long on most days but I do need my sleep...My young adults think I'm a bit crazy, but they don't see all that goes on with this art career... They just see me hauling, coming and going out. So grateful that I've been continuing my walking though the winter months as I've been walking with walking sticks so I feel the power I have now in my upper section and arms. Now to treat myself well and just allow the day to unfold. Monday will be here before I know it. I do have an Artist Tribe meeting today and I'm excited about that. I want to share a few things and would like to hear from the other 7 woman artists ideas on this.. No matter what I will do what I'm directed to do ( my own heart) but it's always good to be open for things you've not thought about in a possible new venue or event. Off to post my on-line artist way group and move forward slowly... today.
peace all with much gratitude.

Comments

Popular Posts